These terms and conditions apply to all the products that we sell through our website https://chinesetealeaves.com (“the site” or “the website”). Please note that you agree to accept this terms and conditions by purchasing any of our products.
1. Who we are
The website is operated by Chinese Tea Leaves (“the company” or “we”). We are based in Hefei, China, and our registered office is at A-16, Huaxia International Tea Exposition City, Baohe District, Hefei, Anhui province of China.
- You can either order for products through the website or by phone. After receiving your order, we will send you an email confirming your order that signifies the acceptance of your order by us.
- Once we receive payment from you we will send you an email confirming the receipt of your payment and also confirm the dispatch of your order.
- We have the right to cancel any order and refund your payment anytime before dispatch due to non-availability of product or otherwise.
- All prices listed on the website are subject to change, but the changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted by us.
- The prices on the website exclude VAT and shipping costs, which will be added during checkout.
- The prices of our products have been computed carefully and listed on the website. However, due to unintentional errors, if the product purchased by you has been incorrectly priced, we will notify you via email or phone before accepting your order for instructions. You will then have the option to cancel your order if you desire or pay the difference.
- All payments should be cleared before dispatch. We only accept Paypal for retail orders at the moment.
- We try to ship all retail orders within 3-7 working days. However, under exceptional circumstances it can take up to 10 working days for order processing.
- In case a product is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon its back in stock.
5. Return policy
- Due to the perishable nature of tea, we do not normally accept returns of our products. We guarantee that we always sell 100% authentic and fresh tea packed in sealed packs to ensure the aroma, freshness and flavour of the tea is retained for your enjoyment.
- However, if there is a mistake from our end, we accept returns and refund under the following circumstances:
- If you are delivered a different item than what you had ordered, please contact us via phone or email, so that we can arrange for the product to be returned and replaced. Returns must be unopened & unused and returned along with the original packaging.
- If you are delivered a damaged item, please contact us via phone or email, so that we can arrange for the product to be returned and your money refunded or product replaced.
- In case of returns due to damaged/defective product, we will issue you a full refund including the delivery charges incurred by you for receiving and sending back the product. We can also replace the product at no extra cost, if you wish.
- For returns & refunds, please provide us the proof of posting showing the delivery charges when returning goods, otherwise we will not be able to issue a refund of delivery charges.
6. Import duty
- If you order products from us for delivery outside China, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
7. Variations in product
We aim to provide you with the best and consistent quality of product. But due to the seasonal nature of tea, there may be natural variations in the taste and quality of the same product. In such cases, we reserve the right to apply our no returns policy.
8. Shelf life & Storage conditions
The Tea we provide has a shelf life of 24 months. Such long shelf life is possible due to our high quality packaging material and vacuum process. To fully enjoy the long life of tea, please consider the storage conditions, tea should be kept in airtight containers away from any food smells, moisture and heat. It should be stored in a cool and dry place. We do not recommend freezing as it can decrease the life of tea.
9. Variations in the terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change and amend the above terms and conditions, whenever required, due to changes in our policies and capabilities or to abide to change in laws and regulations.
You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to these terms is required by law or governmental authority or if we notify you of the change to these terms and conditions before we send you the order confirmation.